Lemon is an important fruit of citrus group and an available in different colors like green, yellow, yellowish green. It is a member of the mint family which has many medicinal properties. Today in this article we will explain to you lemon leaves benefits for skin. Lemon leaves are used in various cooking procedures across worldwide. Juice of the lemon leaves used as a refreshing flavoring agent. It helps in relieving the symptoms of various disorders like palpitations, nervousness etc. Fresh leaves of lemon with hot water can also help in a migraine headache and asthma. It is effective in deworming your bodies. We clear your leaves of lemon is not poisonous we can use for edible purposes.
Lemon Leaves Benefits For Skin
It has many medicinal benefits and a favorite tree for medicinal experts. Experts found many health benefits of lemon tree especially lemon leaves benefits for the skin. Lemon extracts and lemon leaves are used in various skin care products. Here are some lemon leaves benefits for skin are:
1. Lemon Balm
We can use lemon leaves extra ts as a lemon balm and apply it on a skin for protecting skin.
2. Beauty Products
You can use lemon tree extracts as a natural cleanser. It is used in various beauty products such as creams.
3. Bug Repellant Creams
We can also use lemon tree extracts in a bug repellant cream used on the human skin to protect it from bugs such as bees, mosquito etc.
4. Used in Toilet Cleaners Or Bars
Lemon-tree extra ts used in various toilet cleaners and bathing bars to give refreshing feeling after the bath.
5. Treat Acne And Pimples
Lemon-tree extracts are useful in various skin problems and help in treating these problems like acne and pimples. We can also mix lemon juice with holy basil and dried it in the sun till it becomes thick can also helpful in treating pimples and acne.
6. Lightning Scars
The extract of lemon leaves is used for a lightning scare and others marks on the skin.
7. Used In Face Packs
Extracts of lemon are used in many face packs such as in Multani mitti face packs helps to give brightening look and improving skin tone.
8. Natural Hydrators
Extract of lemon and water and frozen into ice cubes act as a natural hydrate for your skin. It is not only hydrates this skin but helps in improving the complexion of our skin and help it grow.
9. Helpful In Treating Burning Sensation
Lemon extracts are helpful in treating burning sensation where your skin burned and itching etc.
10 Improves Skin Tone
When you apply lemon juice on your face overnight for at least a week can make a difference in your skin tone. It is one of the best lemon leaves benefits for skin.
Nutrition In Lemon
- Lemon juice and peel of lemon contain citric acid, malic acid, sucrose.
- Vitamin B complex
- Vitamin A
Other Health Benefits Of Lemon
In the above section, you read about lemon leaves benefits for skin. But lemon is not only useful for skin it has some other amazing health benefits also.
If you are suffering from obesity take a warm one glass of water with lemon squeezed in it. It is helpful in losing fat and get rid of obesity.
Also, Read- Green Apple Benefits For Weight Loss.
2. For Hairs
Grind amla in the Lemon juice and apply it on the hairs. It cures your hairs of dandruff.
Mix the lemon juice and sugar candy in the warm water. Give this to the liver patient in the morning it helps in improving the liver.
Take lemon juice before meal every day. You may also mix sugar candy in lemon and take it to treat cholera.
Uses Of Lemon Juice On Skin
Mix lemon juice, water and make a solution and apply it on the oily skin to remove excess oil and helps to tone the skin.
Mix the lemon juice with milk or milk cream and apply it on the dry skin of your face. Wait at least 15-20 minutes then rinse it off.
3. Skin Lightening Mask
Mix lemon juice, potato juice, tomato juice and make a paste and apply it on the face and rinse off after 15-20 minutes.
4. Anti Aging Mask
Mix lemon juice, almond oil, and honey. Apply this on your face and rinse it off after 15 minutes.
- Never go to the outside and avoid exposure to sunlight when with lemon juice on your skin.
- Please never apply lemon juice on the cut areas or wounds. The acid present in the lemon will sting.
- If redness, irritation, or dryness occurs when you use lemon it must be diluted with water and don’t use again.
Different Uses Of Lemon
- It is used in the preparation of jams and jellies.
- Lemon is used in street foods like pay bhaji, chats etc.
- It is used as a marinating ingredient in fishes, gram flavor paste etc.
- Perfumes and room fresheners prepared with the lemon extract.
- Different types of herbal drinks like lemon tea are prepared.
- It is used to make pickles and acts as a preservative too.
- Oils can be extracted from peel which is beneficial.
Lemon Leaves Recipes
Everyone loves the drops of lemon in chat, Panipuri, and in snacks. Lemon is available in every home due to its various uses. This is a very cutest vegetable which looks like a small green ball. We can use lemon in various recipes explained below:
- It is used in several curries to give them refreshing finish.
- Leaves of lemon are used for garnishing such as lemon cakes.
- It is infused with tea to give a touch of freshness.
- We can use lemon leaves as a mold for making chocolate leaves.
Lemon leaves are very useful and very common plant. We don’t ignore this plant. A small change makes your life happy. So, use this amazing lemon plant and enjoy a healthy lifestyle.